Thursday, November 27, 2014

Raindrop Stories - GS, RS and CF

Hi, my name is Gabriella.
I have some long adventures.
It is quite fun.
I started in the river having a race with my friends and then we suddenly evaporated.
We flew up and turned into clouds. 
It was fun travelling.
When we rained down, we landed on a rainbow.
Then I slide down.
It was exciting.
I landed in a pot of gold.
It felt like a sponge.
I saw a leprechaun.      By GS


My name is Riley. 
I am a raindrop.
I’m at the beach.
I’m dripping in a cup.
I got drunk.   By RS


One day I was riding on a leaf.  My name is Casey. 
Today I am going to go on an adventure.
When I evaporate I will land on a cloud.
Just as I thought that; I was flying up.
Weeee!!!!

I am turning into a cloud.
Then I come down as a snowflake.
I’m melting here. 
It is the desert.
I am going up.
I am a cloud again.
I go, go, go with my friends.
We doing roly pollies. 
I’m going to fall.

I am landing in London. 
Weee!
I’m going up again. 
I slide down a rainbow. 
I land on top of the world.    CF







No comments:

Post a Comment