Thursday, November 27, 2014

Raindrop Stories - OY,JS and CM

One sunny day, Owen the Raindrop was having a rest in the ocean when he was hot.    Suddenly he was evaporating to the sky world with the other raindrops and they grew bigger and bigger to clouds.

 I fell down to the rainbow and I slide down to Japan and I evaporate again and we huddle together again, and come down as a rain into Japan’s river.    By OY


 I am a raindrop coming down and my friend and I went on a rainbow. 
It was fun doing it.
 We slid down the hill.
 My friends are called Brooke, Eva, Nina and Jess W.
We landed in some grass.
I come back to the sky.
The water cycle starts all over again.
By JS

One sunny day, Cody the Raindrop was having a rest in the sea.
He had a great time in the sea and then he evaporated.
He saw his friends and he was playing a game.
Then he was condensing.
He was getting heavier and heavier and then he fell.
He fell onto a rainbow and he slid down the rainbow. 
He saw a pot of gold and then jumped into the pot of gold.
He was evaporating. He saw new friends and made new adventures.   
BY CM



No comments:

Post a Comment