Thursday, November 27, 2014

Raindrop Stories - JW, MY and LS

My name is Jessica.
I am a snowflake.
I am landing on a mountain in the winter.
Me and my friend are lying next to my other friends and we are hanging off a mountain.
It is a big mountain. I have lots of friends.
Their names are Sammy, Jamie,  Nina, Cody, Eva, Owen and Jessica S
The snow is soft.
Then the snow turns into water.When spring comes, we are ready to start again.    



My name is Minnie the Raindrop. 
My life is very busy.
I have to travel around the world.
This is how.
First, I am a leaf floating on a river, then I float all the way to the sea.
Then suddenly, the sun comes out.
Me and my raindrop friends soon evaporated.
Then we went up to the top of the sky. 
 Then we fell on the mountain tops as snow. 
Then I said ‘I’ll have to wait until summer to go back on my trip.”   


I am water,
I am evaporating.
I fell on the river.
I turned into a cloud.
The cloud did roly pollies
A big thunderstorm made me rain.
I fell in a rainbow. 
Then I fell on a leaf. 
Next I am evaporating again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment